Saturday 26 February 2011

The potential love of my life!

Fast forwarding a little to the present day...
New Years brought about some action, but not the kind I am looking for...
Covering reception is part of the daily duties of an intern, so when this handsome looking Aussie walks into the building, I am slightly mesmerised, but the moment passes, as the realisation sets in, (I am probably not going to see this hottie again, am I?)
Sitting down he starts to fumble with his shirt, soon I noticed it was not nervous fidgeting, but nervously trying to attach his cuff links  I sit contemplating whether I offer to help, going over the notion of it sounding a little patronising. I contemplated too long, and soon he regressed back into a calm position. The moment had passed.
On return to my department, I inquisitively asked *****, does the name **** **** ring any bells, ( this was more of a tactical move on my part, making sure he was not a prominently well known person within the business, that openly admitting my initial thoughts about this guy would turn round to bite me on the bum.)
Phew she did not know who he was – so a discussion soon arose, about this mysterious guy and who he was, and how I think he is beautiful, in all sense of the word...only a masculine beauty.
Two days later, in walks ******* with Mr. Aussiehottastic – great he is a new employee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment