Saturday 26 February 2011

Past to Present...

Rewinding to a former time – it is funny how a person can change so much in a few years. But I have always stayed true to my morals; I have never rebelled out of control, nor have I given in to peer pressure. I am a strong minded person, who can get over looked, but in the right moments when they present themselves I live up to the expectations people hold of me.


My earliest memory is walking out of church, grabbing a man’s hand who I thought my was dad, and hearing a strange voice say “I do not think I am your daddy”


Wish I lived more by the saying “Vivre a l’amour et l’amour de vie


I have in my lifetime caused many moments that demand a raised eyebrow, but only have they been at times of laughter.


I am not one who partakes in confrontation – I bottle up the serious thoughts, so to not offend others. However, if I am confronted; god help that person.


I have labelled myself as a bit of a hypochondriac; I can over think comments or questions and create the worst possible scenario over a miniscule piece of information, or lack thereof.


I relish the event, (when and if it happens) that most relates to a fairytale.


I genuinely believe that the best things in life are free.


I do set aside time for myself but I am my most happiest with friends and family.


When sleeping alone, I have to have the covers over my ear.


As much as my exterior would deceive you, I have many insecurities. But I love when a moment of euphoria sets in, with no real catalyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment