Saturday 25 July 2015

Belated Christmas Cheer.....

It happens every time…..Another year over…..

Yet again I acknowledge that I am not really cut out for blogging!

1. I am no Bridget Jones
 I cannot attract good looking men with my curvy hips and sarcastic humour. I do not walk around my apartment in my underwear, (for two reasons; I do not own my own apartment; and watching my wobbly bits in every reflective service is not on the list of things to help my ego!) However, I would love a Mr Cleaver and a Mr Darcy running round my little finger…. A girl can dream!

2. I am very lucky to have a rather busy social life.....because in between attending the bank to ask for money and going on holidays what else shall I spend my money on?

2013-2014:

I became an Aunty again in April 2012, and celebrating the first birthday of my happy little niece with her older and wiser cousin – makes life’s little moments that even more enjoyable!

I have been on countless holidays with a group of girlies from University.
I have been to Sweden, France, Austria, Ireland, Ibiza. I want to travel (if you could really call Ibiza “traveling”) some more, but hopefully one day with just one other person……

Christmas 2014

So whilst coming to the realisation that it’s only Christmas Eve and you are already doing the “jean dance” having spent the majority of December eating and drinking with friends and family, you need to get back on the wagon and start practicing for the charity run in February.

Week one

You thrive on the burst of energy and excitement that in a few more months (if you can keep it up), you can get back into those high-waisted shorts that men hate so much!

Week two

Running that little bit further within the same time……running in the fresh blue air, I can start to see some of the enjoyment of running - Some time to yourself to reflect… but after about 20mins, I stop reflecting and spend the rest of the time fighting against the urge to quit and walk home!



Week three

This is getting a bit old and tiresome now… all I want to do is sit and eat!! Thankfully, I allow myself a week off to enjoy Christmas!

Although, having spent the last year squeezing back into my size 10 jeans… I know I don’t want to go back! So I hold back from having my third helping of Sainsbury’s “all out” chocolate yule time log (AMAZING!!) Despite not really actually holding back at all, the weight has not at all fluctuated above what bad habits I had developed the weeks leading up to Christmas….. WIN!




No comments:

Post a Comment