Monday 27 July 2015

Wedding Season

We are at that time of year where everybody hopes that the sun will shine on their big day.....and it did for a lovely couple who both could not be more deserving and perfect for each other!

My "go to outfit" for this type of occasion is normally some figure hugging number, that accentuates my waist and hips. 
This is a good website, that is quite interactive with assisting with items to suit your figure - Shop Your Shape


For the past few weddings I have sought comfort in a Hitchcock pencil number, both from ASOS.



                 
Originally, I was not a huge fan of purple, but gradually the colour has grown on me and I now have a few items in my closet on the purple spectrum.  I wore the pale blue patterned dress to a wintry New Years Eve wedding, which was  hit, even with my pale peachy skin tone.


This time I decided to try something a little bit different, a two piece outfit. I was surprised at how many compliments I received - I am now more inclined to try something a little bit different again.




Top from ASOS - Kimono Crop Top With Obi Tie And Open Back
Skirt from Oasis : Satin full skirt
(hurry they are disappearing fast!)


The little munchkins wanted to get involved.




Shoes from River Island Sale, I always seem to miss the best sale offer, but still bought at a discount! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment